Monday, March 30, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #80


My friend at coastalcreations.blogspot.com turned me on to the Mojo Monday blogspot. Since I am on spring break and don't have to work this week I decided to join in. This was a fun sketch although I really overthought it. I used Hit The Beach from MFT stamps and Cloud9 Design papers. If you get a chance you might want to pop over and have a look yourself-I am sure you will find it as much fun as I do.
mojomonday.blogspot.com
See you later,
Debbie


7 comments:

  1. Deb, you did an awesome job.. glad you were able to join in on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! What a Fun card!!! I'm ready for the beach! I love how you put the beachball in the circle! How genius! Fabulous job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun and cute colors. Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are really pretty, Can't wait to see more of your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!! I like the colours you used!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! I love the colors too. Very beachy!! love the ball!!

    ReplyDelete