Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 4th of July


Not much happening around here. I spent a week being so sick I thought I was dying. Then I got well only to have my daughter ask if she can move back home. Of course we said yes so that has been my life this summer.

I haven't had any mojo or time to create and I am missing it terribly. The plan is to get back on track there as soon as possible-maybe even today. I am spending the day home so it might just happen.

Monday the 6th starts summer school here so I will be back at work part time. The days go so fast any more.

I am sharing a picture of my gorgeous and happy going on 10 month old granddaughter. Enjoy her festive face-she is a doll and grandma loves her to pieces.


I wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. She is just soooooo adorable...I am sure she is the apple of your eye

    ReplyDelete