Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How about some pictures of my area.......





Yesterday, early evening, my daughter, husband and myself decided to go up close to Mt. St. Helen's and take a hike around Coldwater Lake. My daughter had been hounding me for some time to go but with the HOT temps we have been having I declined until the weather cooperated a bit more to my liking! Finally, it has cooled down. Those who know me know I don't go anywhere without my camera and this was no exception. I captured the incredble sunset, a bird on a branch alongside Coldwater Lake, Mt. St. Helen's and several elk on a hilltop. I thought you might enjoy seeing them. Feel free to leave me your comments-I always enjoy reading them.

2 comments:

  1. You got some beautiful shots, I'm always taking pictures of birds on something. :) Looks like we'll be getting some cooler weather here too! (Idaho)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these are spectacular... You have some view, great sunset picture. It's amazing our different views of mother nature, each so different and each so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete