Monday, May 4, 2009

Cards for 5-4-09 class




My good friend Jacque is a new Stampin Up demonstrator. I was honored when she asked if I wanted to scheme up two card ideas for her monthly class. Of course I want to. I can have fun designing some fun cards and have none of the stress of having the job-LOL I think maybe I hinted out loud and that is the reason she asked me-because I really really wanted to get my fingers in it.




Here are the cards that I designed for her class. Now remember-they are simple so that people who are learning can feel as if it is something they can handle. Newbies get to learn new ideas such as the emboss resist, layering and adding simple embellishments.




I sure hope my cards are a hit :-) You can let me know what you think by leaving a comment.




Thanks for stopping by-again.

1 comment:

  1. Geeze Deb..why can't you come to NY and be my helper..these came out great..fantastic cards for beginners

    ReplyDelete