Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MojoMonday #86 - another fun sketch


I am so enjoying the MojoMonday sketches. I know I have said that once or twice before but it is really fun following a certain criteria and seeing how many very different cards everyone makes using just one sketch.

Although this sketch seemed easy to me I actually used 3 images before settling on this one. I goofed up the first one by using the wrong shade of blue-silly me. The second one I didn't like the girls hair color once I had finished it. So here is my 3rd attempt.


Stamp: A Kind word by Stampin Up


Papers: Parisian Breeze Specialty Pack by Stampin Up. Baja Breeze CS and Chocolate Chip CS by Stampin Up


Copics: N1 Neutral Gray #1, N2 Neutral Gray #2, E49 Dark Bark, V01 Heath, BG000 Pale Aqua, E35 Chamois, Y00 Barium Yellow
Pearl Embellishments


I challenge you to give this weeks sketch a try..................................

1 comment:

  1. Well, Deb I guess the third time was the charm as they say...This came out great

    ReplyDelete