Friday, May 15, 2009

Missing Mojo Card


Today was my boss's birthday and I wanted to make her a card. I worked and worked on the one I wanted. I was paper piecing and just knew it was going to be a hit. Well-it was a flop-a big flop. I just could not get it right :-( So I tried again, another flop. By this time I was starting to panic a bit as I wanted to make a nice card but my mojo was missing.


So I resorted to simple and whipped this card out in no time at all. The only thing I like about it is that it is black and white-colors I know she loves.


Will I get my mojo back? it has been missing for awhile now.


On the bright side-it will be near 90 this weekend. That might be good for some sun lovers but I prefer the upper 70s at tops. I don't do heat well at all. But at least it won't be raining like it has been.


I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you lost any of your mojo.. This is great..(say like Tony the Tiger..lol) Wow you're in for a hot one, stay indoors with the AC on..

    ReplyDelete