Monday, May 25, 2009

MojoMonday #88 - Thank You

After missing last weeks MojoMonday sketch I was determined to get to it this week. It helps that I am enjoying a 3 day weekend and have time to actually get into my craft room. I really loved this weeks sketch-it was an easy one for me to get done. And it helps that I went to Joanns yesterday and picked up a few sheets of their paper. Of course I didn't know what the sketch was going to be when I bought the papers but I got lucky and it all worked out. So w/o further ado.......................here is my MojoMonday #88 post.





Paper: Heidi Grace Designs - Cherrywood Lane, DCWV Brown #1, and not sure of the cream and the pink

Misc: Brads, Primas, MS branch punch

Enjoy and Happy memorial Day

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Flowers in the corner are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and really a nice sketch! Love your colors. xxD

    ReplyDelete