Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday sketchers challenge #51


My long distance friend challenged me to participate in the Friday Sketchers challenge. When I first looked at the sketch I was sure I couldn't do it. It was very layered and topsy turvy and that just isn't my style even though I like what others create using that type of sketch. But I thought I would at least attempt it since I was challenged *grin*.


Guess what? It wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected it to be. I hope you are as pelased as I am-I did it!!!


Stamp: Whiff of Joy-Melinda w/muff - Thank You Debbie in NY


Paper: All of the PP is from the "glittered" All Dressed Up stack from DCWV. The solid is certainly celery from Stampin Up.


Color: I used Stampin Up Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue for the image. Also used star dust stickles on the image.


Embellishments: I used the MS lbranch punch for the branches and an old flower punch I have for the flowers. Added pearls to the centers of the floewrs and also to the upper right corner of card.

1 comment:

  1. Deb this is adorable, you did a fantastic job..See I told you it was easy. I am so proud of you, now on to your next challenge..lets try the Sketch Saturday much easier than this one.

    ReplyDelete