Monday, May 25, 2009

MojoMonday #88 (#2) and Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #32


Productive day for me :-) I know many of you will think I am nuts-2 cards in one day is productive? LOL, for me it sure is. I told you in my last post that I really like this weeks mojomonday challenge and I wasn't kidding. It flows for me-I got my mojo going! I combined two challenges when I made this card- MojoMonday and Cuttlebug Spot. Fun, Fun!! Check out both websites to see what is going on. Maybe you will want to participate too!






Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

  1. Love your card--you really did get your mojo going!
    Beverly G
    gottheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card--you really did get your mojo going!
    Beverly G
    gottheartart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is beautiful , thanks for your participation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Debbie! Congrats on your new blog! Haven't been on the Cricut mb much so I'm really happy to see your work. Thanks for playing along with The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 cards is always productive in my book.. love the butterfly..great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and lovely blog too!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete